Nature’s Flair Heart Care contains Crataegus oxyacanta (Howthorn) is known to help in diseases like chronic dilated heart, cardiac failure, angina, fat degeneration of the heart, myocarditis, endocarditis. Leonurus cardiaca (motherwort) is primarily an herb of the heart. Several species have sedative effects, decreasing muscle spasms and temporarily lowering blood pressure. Chinese studies found that extracts decrease clotting and the level of fat in the blood and can slow heart palpitations and rapid heartbeat. Clinically studied herbal preparation lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol with phytosterols; helps maintain normal, healthy blood pressure levels, supports blood vessel function and healthy lipid profile.
Each capsule (800 mg) provides:
- 140 mg Crataegus oxyacanta (Hawthorn)
- 140 mg Leonurus cardiac (Motherwort)
- 100 mg Salvia miltiorrhiza (Red Sage)
- 100 mg Vaccinium myrtillus (Whortleberry/ Blueberry)
- 100 mg Terminalia arjun (Arjuna/ Arjun Tree)
- 100 mg Pterocarpus marsupium (Kino Tree)
- 70 mg Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon)
- 50 mg Ocimum tenuiflorum (Basil)
90 Capsules present per pack.
Nutritional supplements that bear the FSSAI logo have been tested for banned substances. Our products have the following certifications:
ISO 22000, Certified Halal Product, Kosher Certified, FSSAI, and GMP certified
Take one capsule twice a day on an empty stomach at least half n hour before the meal.
Use daily for 6 to 12 months for better results.
*Product not intended to treat and cure any disease